Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Grinding and Granulation SL is Responsible for the processing of the User's personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27 (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018 , of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
What are the purposes for which we process your data?
- Contact the sender of the information, respond to your request, request or query and follow up later.
- Share news, process requests and queries made to the person in charge through social networks, for which the person in charge has created a profile on various social networks such as: Facebook, Lindkedin, Pinterest, Twitter, etc. or any other
- Carry out statistical studies.
- Treatment of data related to own and third-party cookies in order to analyze your browsing habits and improve services. You can consult the details of this information in the Legal notice and in the cookies policy.
How long do we keep your data?
- If you finally hire our services, the data for the management of the relationship with the client, billing and collection of services will be kept for as long as the contract is in force. Once said relationship has ended, where appropriate, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until the eventual responsibilities derived from the contract expire. The statistical reports related to the market studies may be kept indefinitely, although they do not include personal data.
- The data for the management of queries and requests will be kept for the time necessary to respond to them or to justify legal responsibilities.
For what reason can we process your personal data?
The treatment is legitimized in the following way:
- To respond to your request, query and follow-up, it will be the consent of the person who provides them. The fact of providing the data is voluntary, although, in case of not doing so, it will not be possible to respond to the request, query or claim.
- For the legitimate interest of Molienda y Granulado SL to carry out market studies, statistical analyses, etc.
- The user's consent when he admits the use of certain cookies for browsing the website.
To whom do we provide your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is planned except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the treatment, to our service providers related to the management of communications and the development of the website, with whom the Responsible has signed the confidentiality and treatment manager contracts required by current privacy regulations.
Likewise, if the User consents to the use of certain analysis cookies, the data may be communicated to:
Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
The Google Analytics service uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner analyze the use made by Users of the Website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including the IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States. More information at: https://analytics.google.com
Regarding the information provided by the User through social networks, we remind you of the importance that from the profile of each social network, the User configures what information he wants to make public in each case, checks the permissions that he has granted and eliminates or deactivates , whatever you don't care about, such as any third-party app you no longer want to use. No communication of personal data to third parties outside the social network is planned, except if it is essential for the development and execution of the purposes of the treatment.
What are your rights?
The rights that assist the User are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Where can I exercise my rights?
Milling and Granulation SL. C/ López Bravo n.29 (Villalonquejar Industrial Estate), – 09001 Burgos. E-mail: email@example.com